Wednesday 19 April 2017

(170418) Seventh Class Reflection

Hi, guys!

D-Day! Mock teaching! Oh, my God, I'm really nervous! What am I gonna do? Huhu! By the way, I still manage to completed my mock teaching despite so many things happened this morning, huhu! Thanks to Mogannah because she saved my day! Really appreciate it! Thanks again, Mona~


You'll see I'm struggling to play the video, huhu~
But I'll put it here so that you guys can watch the video.


Conjunction Song~


Explanation on today's topic~


Quiz time folks~


Kahoot! Session~


A short video from my mock teaching~ Credit to Dr. Ng.
Thank you for your attention folks~

Based on the feedback that I received from Dr. Ng, yup I didn't bring my laptop because I don't have it. As a teacher, you must be well-prepared~ Huhu! Next time, I'll try my best to provide it~ Then she commented on my PowerPoint slide, of course, la good one la, haha~ But the explanation part, I need to improve it to be more energetic. Yup, my bad, probably this is my very first time teaching, so yeah, I'm a little bit nervous, haha! 

So, self-reflection for today's teaching:

'I think that I have to learn more about how to control the classroom because I couldn’t monitor the classroom in the way that I wanted to. Even though the classroom is too noisy, but I managed to impart my knowledge to my students and achieving my learning outcomes through Kahoot! session. Also, I have to improve myself on how to explain the topics clearly and in an energetic way so that the students can feel the vibe and understand more thoroughly about the topic they have learned on that day.'

Next, my friends also do their mock teaching today (because I'm the first one who are doing the mock teaching, butterflies in my stomach~)


1. Teacher Mona, we're learning about Pythagoras Theorem


2. Teacher Malar, teaching Perimeter and Area, why I failed this Maths subject? Probably I met a wrong teacher, or maybe I'm a slow learner, haha~


3. Teacher Vetha, is that an angry face? Whoo, scary, haha~


4. Last but not least, Teacher Vimal, the person who are having dual personalities, haha, just joking~


Today is our last class, so sad!!! 


Hehe~ Where am I?


I'm gonna miss this one also, thank you Dr. Ng~

That's all from me, bubye~
From, Teacher Piggy~

Love GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

12 comments:

  1. Good Job done fizzy.. I liked the way you entertain us, u was willing to answer all of our questions and I believe you really prepared yourself.. Keep Up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice feedback that I get from you, Pris~ Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Good reflection on your mock teaching. What do you think is the most effective way to control your class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the most effective to control my class by using the situation I'm having on that day is to make myself calm, and look at your surrounding. Scan your each student to see how the behave in class. Then try to figure out what is the best method to 'control' them like giving out an interesting mini games while I'm teaching, and etc~

      Delete
  3. Hey there! Good job! Even that I din attend it but look on your explanation and people's comment I think that it is really fun! Bravo sis~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, thank you! I'm really glad that they give some good feedback to me~

      Delete
  4. like ur class also the way u explain,its clear and u full with ur smile. Good vibe for me. Keep it up but sure be more confident. heheheh :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted Teacher Aell~ Be confident! It's a important thing that a teacher must have! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Fizzy , your slides were simple and very easy to understand . You were able to make us understand in explanation . BE confident , and that's it . Good luck in future .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, Mona~ And for lending your laptop too, haha~ Yeah, you too! All the best~

      Delete
  6. Fizy , am i look angry?? its okie lo... im sorry im not able to attend to your class .. hurm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I mean the slide, lol~ Nvm Vetha, haha~

      Delete