Wednesday 19 April 2017

The Best Teacher Goes To...

Hi, folks! This is the last post for Pedagogy in Education reflection blog, huhu~

Kpop GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

'I'm like TT, just like TT'

So for this reflection question is about:

"From the mock teaching sessions you have seen, choose one which you think is best. Reflect on the following aspects: teacher role in managing the students, managing the lesson, the teaching method, the lesson - content, and add two more aspects to reflect. - (to be written after you have seen all)"

I think the best teacher for this mock teaching assignment goes to...


Mr. Hyde & Jekyll, Teacher Vimal
Haha!

Why? The reason is that:

1. Excellent introduction.
He's using his situation, if I'm not mistaken, he's talking about his birthday and associate it with the topic that he was gonna teach yesterday. Good one!

2. Classroom management: 100%
He's so strict, and he knows how to control a 'noisy' class and 'hyperactive' student very well. I'm gonna use this method on how to manage the classroom after this~

3. Active learning
I liked the activity he's using in his class, which is the student have to write the answer on the whiteboard after listening to the question. 

4. Confident
He was really assertive when he teach us yesterday. Probably this mock teaching wasn't a first time for him, I guess? Seriously, he teaches like a real teacher, I'm so shocked!

Image result for swag gif kdrama

Swag, Teacher Vimal~ Haha~

So, before that, I want to thank my lecture, Dr. Ng, for teaching us about Pedagogy in Education subject, haha! I'll make sure I have enough sleep before the exam, no worries. Also, to all my classmates, huhu! Thank you so much for being er... I don't know what to say lah, I want to cry already! You guys are so awesome, swag~ Good luck in your final exam, guys!

Image result for cry gif kdrama

'I'm like TT~'

Let us meet next semester~ Fighting!


Gonna miss this~ TT

Good luck and let us meet again next time~
From, Teacher Piggy.


19 comments:

  1. Good day my friend! Great job on the blog. I also agree that Vimal did a good job in his mock teaching. It was different and scary but fun. He knew how to manage the class properly. Anyway, you really explained why Vimal’s mock teaching is the best for you. PS : You also did a great job in your mock teaching. Take care ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback, Ash! Have a nice day~

      Delete
  2. I do agree with your comments on choosing Vimal as the best mock teaching students... I also believe that he have done a great job and making us active by making us run here and there for writing down the answers on the board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes~ And it's mind challenging too, you have to listen to the question, find the answer n run, lol~ It's really tiring but fun, hahahaa

      Delete
  3. Good day my friend! I think you did a great job in your mock teaching. You made the class interesting by making the students to do more exercise.. Keep it up and take care my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with you.. Vimal really made the class interesting and sharing simple sentences before he starts his lesson..
    You have also done a great Job..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Clear explanation on why you choose Vimel as the best mock teaching.

    You said you his classroom management is 100% because he is strict. Do you personally like having strict teacher teaching you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one yes, because I really liked someone who is serious in class~ But I might be agree if he lowering the strictness a little bit, haha

      Delete
  6. Yes! I do agree with you that Vimal also have the best one!

    Feels awesome in his class! All student are enjoy it too! Awesome class with him!

    But.... I hope that his strict will be lower down a bit? Hehehehe... Scare~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's quite scary right~ Hhaahhhaha

      Delete
  7. hye fizy~~~

    well said and well done~~

    so after watch all of our mock teachings,which technique or which activities you think you will apply most during your real teaching session in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably I'm gonna add some strictness inside of me but I'll be maintaining being a cool teacher~ Haha! I like the activities that Teacher Vimal use in his class, so I'm gonna practice it in my future class with a little improvisation, thank you~

      Delete
  8. I actually enjoy his class too! I always do respect strict teachers. hahha. i know im a weirdo.
    Dear Sir Raj, if you read this comment, im here to tell u, You did your mock teaching greatly!! Congrats and keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably Imma weirdo too, haha! I hope he read this also~

      Delete
  9. Weyyyy...! We choose the same person too... ahhahahha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOWWWW... You have picked about Vimel. HAHAHAHA!!! CONGRATS VIMEL TEACHER. Even his teaching was strict, he still managed to give the best.

    ReplyDelete