Thursday 23 March 2017

(170321) Fifth Class Reflection

Annyeong. Bonjour! Hi, guys~ Again... Haha~

Last week, we learned about Learning Objectives and Learning Outcomes~ So, I put the image below as summary on what we have learned on that day. Let's take a look!

Image result for learning objective vs. learning outcome
Learning Objectives vs. Learning Outcomes


So, today our class are focusing on music! Yeah, not a K-pop songs ok, Fizy! Hahaha~ Who likes to listening to music while studying? Like me. Yeah, for me, music like piano instrumental or classical music (as long it is instrumental, haha!) really help to boost up my mood to study especially a heavy subject and also helps me to focus more on what I'm gonna to study. You can use music as a supporting tool in your class too. It can contribute to creating a positive vibe in the class! Your students gonna love you for the entire year~ Haha!!!

Image result for listening to music gif

'We're soaring, flying~' Haha~


Today's reflection~ Hukhuk!

Luckily I've found this website named SlideShare, so called the mother of powerpoints and slides, you named it. There's a slide for education, technology, and everything. You can search it from there. So I've found this slide, and I'm falling in love with it. 

Click this link for the slide: 10 Ways to Spread The Love in The Office

The reason why this presentation doesn't need to be fixed, because:

1. Impressive points.
Even though the person who makes this slide are using simple sentences to highlighting of ways to spread the love in the office, the point is so powerful yet attracts the audience because it's too stand out.

2. Creative graphics and images.
Graphics game level=100%. The graphics and pictures that that person is using are so beautiful and attractive too. So that the audience who read this slide won't lose their attention look at those slides.

3. Straightforward and plain wallpaper.
This slide even though it's so simple, but the plain wallpaper helps to make sure the audiences can see the slides clearly and easy to watch from far behind.

4.Font game.
The font. Oh, my~ This person are playing with the fonts, so as for a result, EPIC! I like how this person choosing the font very carefully in order to make those sentences to stand out!

So guys, what do you think about the slide? Are you agree with me?

That's it for today, see ya~
From, Piggie

Image result for highlight kpop gif

9 comments:

  1. Hai there ! I agree with you about the slides! With your explanation all that... Great work Fizy! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi for agreeing my comments about the slides!

      Delete
  2. Good points you have there!

    In your opinion, what do you is the most important criteria that makes a good power point slides?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graphics using. This one are so important to make sure the audience attract to it and won't lose their attention~

      Delete
  3. Good one!! How if sth must be fixed there, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is sth, Ling? ㅋㅋㅋ Something? Probably I just cut out the advertisement which is unnecessary to put in that slide, haha~

      Delete
    2. Yayaya, sth stand for something. sorry for the short form. hehe
      i see i see. Hahahhaha

      Delete
    3. Hello there! Great job on explaining why you found this slides good. Honestly, this was my first choice but I had a feeling someone would also choose it. Haha...and my feeling was right! The slides are colourful and attractive which caught my attention. Keep writing and all the best 😃

      Delete
    4. Hehe, sorry Ash~ The slides is too tempting to ignore, haha~

      Delete